1. City Light Capital is a venture capital firm that invests in early stage companies which provide not only strong financial returns, but also positive contributions to our world. City Light invests in early stage businesses in the US that create solutions in Safety and Security, Education and Media, and Energy and the Environment.
2. Core Innovation Capital invests in the most innovative companies serving underbanked consumers in America. They focus scalable, technology-driven solutions delivering the highest value to underbanked people.
3. Equilibrium Capital Group is an investment management firm that is building a portfolio of asset management companies, each charged with executing a unique investment strategy in one of our key sectors: green built environment; land and natural resource management; agriculture; energy; and water.
4. Good Capital is an investment firm that accelerates the flow of capital to innovative ventures and initiatives that harness the power of the market to create sustainable solutions to some of society’s most challenging problems. In addition, Good Capital is committed to collaborating with peers, contributing thought leadership, sharing their experiences, and creating innovative products and processes that enables the market for socially minded capital to flourish.
5. Mindful Investors is an investment partnership focused exclusively on opportunities in the rapidly growing natural and organic consumer products market. Mindful Investors’ mission is to invest in sustainable companies which positively impact our health and the health of our planet.
6. Murex Investments invests venture capital in high-impact, early-stage software and technology companies. Their experience and interest is primarily in financial mobility, learning technology and energy efficiency, sectors that they believe to have unique transformational potential and integral broad benefits to society.
7. SustainVC invests in companies that apply for financing through Investors’ Circle, an association of accredited investors who provide “Patient Capital for a Sustainable Future.” Capital for SustainVC’s funds is provided by high net worth individuals, many of whom are successful business entrepreneurs and are leaders in the field of sustainability.
8. Renewal2 is a social venture fund dedicated to delivering financial returns by investing in some of North America’s leading environmental and social mission businesses. Renewal2′s focus sectors include organic & natural foods, green consumer products and green building products.
9. RSF Mezzanine Fund is the only mezzanine fund designed specifically for companies with high social impact. The RSF Mezzanine Fund provides capital to help an enterprise achieve growth through a mix of debt, warrants, royalty streams, fee notes, and/or convertible notes.
10. Satori Capital is a preferred capital partner for companies that are building significant long-term value through a sustainable approach. The firm makes majority investments in companies with $3m to $15m of EBITDA, across six sectors: Consumer, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Business Services, Mature Tech, and Retail (e-commerce). They partner with talented management teams to accelerate the growth of companies that are “built to last” and meet a set of criteria they describe as sustainability. These businesses deliver strong returns by operating with a long-term perspective, committing to their mission or purpose, and focusing on creating value for all stakeholders.
11. SJF Ventures is a venture capital partnership which provides equity financings to companies seeking expansion capital. SJF Ventures focuses on the cleantech, business and Web-enhanced services, and premium consumer products sectors. Representative investment areas include renewable energy and efficiency, recycling, grid and infrastructure technologies, organic and healthy consumer products, digital media and marketing services, and outsourced business services.
12. TBL Capital has developed an intentional, patient capital venture fund focused on the needs of the entrepreneur while aligning our investments with triple-bottom-line companies. TBL provides growth capital to companies in the consumer products, service providers, software, clean technology, green building, health and wellness, and retail sectors.